Vertical multistage centrifugal pump suitable for medium to large user water systems. Recommended for booster sets, boiler supply, hot water and cooling water circulation, fire fighting and washing systems, drinking water supply and filling of pressure vessels, sprinkler and watering systems and water purification systems.
- Operating range: from 18 to 122 gpm with head up to 817 ft (354 psi)
- Maximum operating pressure: NKV 10-15-20 362 psi (2500kPa)
- Installation: fixed, vertical mounting.
- Liquid temperature range: from 5°F to +248°F.
- All the parts in contact with liquid are made of stainless steel.
- AISI 304 microcast stainless steel internal pump body, ULTEM diffusers, AISI 431 pump shaft, impellers and pump sleeve in stainless steel AISI 304.
- External pump body and support in cast iron with cataphoresis paint coating. The cartridge mechanical seal is made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide,maintenance-free, and can be dismantled without removing the motor starting from 7.5 Hp.
- Rigid motor-pump coupling.
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES OF THE MOTOR
- Closed with external ventilation cooling.
- Rotor running on permanently lubricated ball bearings, oversized to ensure low noise and durability.
- Motor protection is the responsibility of the user
- Manufactured according to CEI 2-3.
- Motor frame: NKV 10 -15 - 20 : B5 -V1