FEKA BVP submersible sump pumps for drainage, emptying, pumping water between containers,
to circulate water in garden ponds, create water falls and play water features.
Suitable to pump clear water containing particles with maximum diameter up to 1”1/2.
* Emptying sumps
* Transfering water between large containers
* Circulating water in Garden ponds
* Water falls, Fountains and Water features
* Available with or without a float switch
- Operating Range: From 1 to 110 gpm with a head up to 39ft (17 psi)
- Liquid quality requirements: Clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, non viscous, non aggressive, non crystallized, chemically neutral, close to the characteristics of water
- Liquid temperature Range:
- Maximum solids: 2”
- Maximum ambient temp. 104°F
- Maximum operating pressure: 17 psi
- Maximum submersion: 16Ft
- Installation: fixed or portable in a vertical position
- Special version on request: other voltages and/or frequencies
Constructional features of the pump
- Technopolymer pump body.
- Technopolymer impeller, diffuser, self-priming disc.
- Anti-debris stainless steel strainer.
Constructional features of the motor
- Induction motor, closed and cooled with liquid being pumped
- Wear resistant shaft with triple lip seals to ensure a long life.
- Built-in thermic overload protection
- Capacitor permanently in circuit.
- Manufactured according to UL 778 -2010 & CSA 108-1
- Motor protection: NEMA6P
- Insulation class: F
- Cable Length: 16ft
- Standard voltage: 115v 60Hz